A single 90 minute training session that will cover the key elements of the new legislation. The briefing will explain the following aspects of GDPR
- Data Protection Bill;
- Data processing contracts;
- Data breaches and self-reporting;
- Subject access requests - reduced time requirement;
- Revised guidance on consent;
- Pupils and parents - capacity and age;
- Privacy by design and DP Impact Assessment;
- Rights of portability, rectification and erasure
- Data Protection Officer
A single 90-minute training session will cover the key elements of the new legislation. Topics to be covered include:
Data Protection Bill Data processing contracts Data breaches and self-reporting Data Protection Officer – legal obligations Subject Access Requests – reduced time requirement Revised guidance on consent Pupils and parents – capacity and age Privacy by design and DP Impact Assessment Rights of portability, rectification and erasure
As a result of attending, delegates should have an overview of the impending GDPR changes.
Refreshments will be provided.
Heads, Deputy Heads, Administrators, Business Managers, Governors