This training is for leadership and management in settings who are members of the NYCC and York Staff Absence Scheme only. Understand the key factors that impact on wellbeing and methods to engage staff in the process of needs analysis that will inform the development of an effective action plan, to improve staff attendance and wellbeing.
- Review the business case for work place wellbeing
- Factors that impact on wellbeing
- Framework for implementation of the wellbeing strategy
- Roles and responsibilities
- Needs analysis- what can we do differently
- Case study
Understand the key components of a wellbeing strategy and develop an action plan for your setting to implement a strategy for staff wellbeing.