The course is an overview of ParentPay, specifically designed for new administrators who are new to a school administrator role. During the course we will cover administration tasks such as:
- Marketing and communicating to parents
- Creating new managers
- Checking and editing pupil meal payment items and assigning pupils
- Setting up meal types
- Communication area
- Manually recording attendance/attendance reports
- Setting up payment items e.g. Trips using the new trip functionality
- Dealing with cash & cheques in ParentPay
- Running the settlement statement
- How to record subsidised trips
- Creating debt mail merge letters
Delegates will leave the course with a good working knowledge and understanding of how to use ParentPay in a school office.
New administrators to schools who have not had any official training in ParentPay. Only available to schools that are already using Parent Pay.